One stop shopping for Adaptive hunting, fishing, and camping equipment to help anyone with a handicap.
452PTH Power Drive for PENN Spinnng Reel
Note: Reel, power unit (motor) and battery pack sold separately! The photo shows the 452-PTH with the reel and Battery Pack.
The 452-PTH has been designed to enable individuals who are physically challenged to enjoy the sport of fishing without assistance. Engineering know how and fishing experience used developing offshore fishing products has been applied to the design and development of the most powerful drive ever put on a spinning reel. The 452-PTH, unlike other electric spinning reels which leave the angler discouraged at not having enough power to land pan fish, the 452-PTH has the power to easily overcome salmon, large-mouth bass, small mouth bass, brim, crappie and other freshwater species without the need to "assist" the motor by cranking. And, because of its extreme power, it is equally at home in saltwater landing much larger fish. Designed to power the popular Penn Spinfisher SSV4500, the 452-PTH is perfectly balanced and is easily attached to a standard reel in only minutes. It is available with or without the reel.
• 12 volt DC, has a 10 ft. power cord,solid alligator clips,
• comes with remote waterproof push button switch, which is easily mounted on the fore-grip of a rod for one hand use.
• Or an Extended Toggle Switch
• For those unable to use either Push Button Switch or Extended Toggle Switch, see our "Switch Wires Only"
• If you choose to order battery pack combo it: comes with Model 412HSBP battery pack and a 6 ft coiled power cord with molded-on cigarette lighter plug. Pictured with Standard Push Button Switch & Optional Battery Pack.